Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 VP-ASP 6.00 Questions
 Designed for Internet Explorer
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Sharon
VP-CART Super User

357 Posts

Posted - December 16 2005 :  10:06:39  Show Profile  Visit Sharon's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I see that the admin page features this comment in the footer
'VP-ASP Administration Designed for Internet Explorer'
What about Firefox? Should I change to IE for admin purposes?

devshb

United Kingdom
1904 Posts

Posted - December 17 2005 :  06:34:13  Show Profile  Visit devshb's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I use Netscape (which I think's based on the same code as firefox) and that seems to work fine on v6 admin and customer pages.

Simon Barnaby
Developer
[email protected]
www.BigYellowZone.com
Web Design, Online Marketing and VPASP addons
Go to Top of Page

Sharon
VP-CART Super User

357 Posts

Posted - December 18 2005 :  05:47:22  Show Profile  Visit Sharon's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thanks Simon, I'm still using Firefox. It seems to be OK. I just don't want to find something that doesn't work in 2 months time because I'm in Firefox & I don't realise that could be the problem.
I was rather hoping support would comment on this as I presume the statement is there for a reason.
Go to Top of Page

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - December 18 2005 :  15:01:44  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Sharon,

The admin was designed using IE but works perfectly in FireFox as well. It was really put in there to indicate that Netscape is not covered as much of the new functionality in the admin side of things is dependent on new browser fucntionality.

We may add the FireFox logo as well to indicate compatibility.

Thanks for pointing that out.
VP-ASP Support
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00