Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Customization
 Getting rid of company phone and fax?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

smartgo
Starting Member

USA
11 Posts

Posted - December 12 2005 :  17:14:03  Show Profile  Visit smartgo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
How can I remove the lines showing the company phone and fax numbers, e.g. on the bottom of shopthanks.asp? My company information doesn't contain those, and I'd thus expect those to not show up.

Thanks,
Anders Kierulf

smartgo
Starting Member

USA
11 Posts

Posted - December 14 2005 :  14:29:52  Show Profile  Visit smartgo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I fixed this by changing the GetCompanyInfo method in shopmailform.asp and shopformatorder.asp. Please consider adding a check for phone and fax there so we don't have to customize that code.
Go to Top of Page

dwight
VP-CART New User

USA
143 Posts

Posted - September 03 2006 :  20:25:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I had the same problem as you and was able to solve it by deleting the appropriate code lines in the shopmailform.asp file. However, i can't find where to make the change to the file in the shopformatorder.asp file as you mentioned. please advise further.
and thanks in advance for pointing me in the correct direction.
Dwight
Go to Top of Page

zhmic31
Starting Member

27 Posts

Posted - October 25 2006 :  14:27:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I agree, this is a pain. If anybody cares to detail the steps involved to remove certain lines from the company information it would be appreciated.
Go to Top of Page

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - October 25 2006 :  17:47:50  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi there,

Good idea. We will look at this for the next release.

Thanks
Cam

VP-ASP Support
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00