Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 General help me questions
 database error
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Alina
Starting Member

Canada
20 Posts

Posted - September 30 2005 :  13:10:02  Show Profile  Visit Alina's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi

I am getting this error after step 2 of 5 (after customer info - before shippign amount):

msxml3.dll error '80072efd'

A connection with the server could not be established

/canadapostxml.asp, line 322

Doe sanyone know what this means - nothing has been changed on the canadapostxml.asp file (it has alwaus worked)

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - October 02 2005 :  00:14:02  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Dear Alina,

Please forward the following details to http://www.vpasp.com/sales/shopcustcontact.asp and we will investigate this for you:

Order number:
Email address used when purchasing VPASP:

FTP Host:
FTP Username:
FTP Password:

Site url:

Admin url:
Admin username:
Admin password:
Admin password2 (if used):

Please ensure the details provided are temporary for this support ticket and can be deleted when this ticket is closed.

Thank you,

VP-ASP Support

Go to Top of Page

Alina
Starting Member

Canada
20 Posts

Posted - October 03 2005 :  14:21:08  Show Profile  Visit Alina's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi - Thanks for getting back to me.

My host was able to fix this (it was them that messed it up in the first place) they had closed or blocked the port tat canada psot uses to collect order details.

Allong thoes same lines - after that was fixed- my payment gateway wasn't working - I think it was a similar problem (port was blocked)b/c it was later fixed by the host

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00