Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Electronic Gateways
 Skipjack Just not being easy
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

ccbangler
Starting Member

USA
12 Posts

Posted - September 26 2005 :  09:46:06  Show Profile  Visit ccbangler's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi,
I really need some help because I cant get Skipjack to work correctly. The files I downloaded have no real instruction on how to set them up, and Skipjack support can't seem to help.
I need to find out how to make this work without changing current skipjack settings and preferences because our Credit department already has something working through them for internal usage not Web.
Any help would be appreciated, basically I need to figure a way to redirect the success or failed process back to my site. SJ Support offered WinHTTP? I wanted this to be plug and play.
Please help!

ccb

ccbangler

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - September 27 2005 :  09:59:45  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Step 1: Upload the files in your gateway zip to your VPASP folder.

Update the sjgateway.asp file as follows.

const SJSERIAL="xxxxx" where xxxxx is your serial number from Skipjack

' production version
gatewaylocation="https://www.skipjackic.com/scripts/EvolvCC.dll?Authorize"
' For Testing
'gatewaylocation="https://developer.skipjackic.com/scripts/EvolvCC.dll?Authorize"

Note that the first URL is uncommented and the second URL is commented.

In your shop configuration set xcheckout=sjshopcheckout.asp.

Now you need to setup your skipjack administration to point to your sjaccept.asp on your site for a successful transaction, and sjdecline.asp for a failed transaction.

Regards,

VPASP Support

Go to Top of Page

ccbangler
Starting Member

USA
12 Posts

Posted - September 30 2005 :  06:13:55  Show Profile  Visit ccbangler's Homepage  Reply with Quote
That seems to be my problem. I can't set the pages to do that with them. We have an internal usage of Skipjack for CC processing, which uses those pages. Its a real pain. And, they don't seem to be too helpful with making my life easy with it, instead point me to APIs and winHTTP usage. YUK!
So we have a conference call with SJ today to see if they can make something happen easier.
I'll reply here about it to let others know how to deal with them in this situation.

ccbangler
Go to Top of Page

ccbangler
Starting Member

USA
12 Posts

Posted - October 13 2005 :  06:23:43  Show Profile  Visit ccbangler's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I had the conference call and it seems I am going to be forced to use WinHTTP.
Is this possible with VPASP?

ccbangler
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00