Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Credit card fraud and hackers
 No userid created
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

skynet104
VP-CART New User

94 Posts

Posted - September 19 2005 :  00:09:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi:
We know that someone is trying to hack into our system, we recieve some orders with no userid and we have detected the Ip address 222.252.245.142 , we have already reported this to authorities, how can we avoid this to happen again, the users enters asadas as user name but no userid in the system, how can we block this guy?

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - September 27 2005 :  09:18:21  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
VP-ASP 5.50 has the capability of restricting the IPs of people able to use your admin login page.

To turn this on you simply need to add your own IP to the following line in your admin login page.

const adminips=""

eg.

const adminips="123.123.123.123"

Regards,

VPASP Support

Go to Top of Page

apswater
VP-CART Super User

444 Posts

Posted - September 27 2005 :  10:49:17  Show Profile  Visit apswater's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Do you guys have a mod for 4.5 that allow entry to admin based on IP? I would be willing top pay for it. I need to make it so we do not have to continually log in, instead I want it to look at the 2 IP's we use and skip the loging if they match? Possible? I would pay. Down side?

Thanks

Go to Top of Page

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - September 28 2005 :  14:30:41  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Dear Apswater,

Please contact [email protected] and include your order id and email address from when you purchased VPASP and the add-on you are requiring.

Thank you
VPASP Support

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00