Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 General help me questions
 Can''t see all info in order Payment information
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

apswater
VP-CART Super User

444 Posts

Posted - August 29 2005 :  14:14:08  Show Profile  Visit apswater's Homepage  Reply with Quote
You have a verisgn payment system on your site. You are obviously lying about something here. WHAT IS THE REAL WEBSITE ADDRESS?

Go to Top of Page

apswater
VP-CART Super User

444 Posts

Posted - August 31 2005 :  15:19:43  Show Profile  Visit apswater's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Yup... Looks like this guy was a hacker. I am guessing He hacked a site with sql inject that used a gateway so he couldnt see the CC info. I sent an e-mail over to ionnet.com alerting them to read this thread. I guess it just goes to show to what extent some of these guys will go to. All I can say is the same as the good guys at tech support. Be sure to impliment all the security updates and never store credit cards in you VP-ASP database. The good thing about gateways is that someone else stores the info and you can retreive it if you should ever need. Since the cc processor spends millions on security, you dont have to. It was nice to see the others jump on that guy too.... Gotta love VP-ASP developers!

Edited by - apswater on September 01 2005 11:39:57
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3
Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00