Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Customization
 List Feature Type
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

dmorrill
Starting Member

USA
5 Posts

Posted - June 17 2005 :  10:15:41  Show Profile  Visit dmorrill's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Maybe I am just numb today, but the instructions for Select List make no sense to me. It sounds like that is what I want to use for Size and Some Color choices since many of the color selections for one manufacturer are the same and there are only a few different size options, but just can't quite get it. Please help.

If you want to see what I am trying to accomplish, look at http://www.niceandnaughtyfashions.com/shopping/shopdisplaycategories.asp

dmorrill

dmorrill
Starting Member

USA
5 Posts

Posted - June 17 2005 :  12:05:09  Show Profile  Visit dmorrill's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I think I have figured it out. The documentation isn't clear on using 2 or more select lists.

dmorrill
Go to Top of Page

stone5150
VP-CART New User

USA
186 Posts

Posted - March 28 2007 :  06:41:45  Show Profile  Visit stone5150's Homepage  Reply with Quote
How does the Selection List thing work exactly?
I am doing a site to sell custom stamps and not all colors or text sizes are available on all stamps. I'd prefer not to have to make many different features to accomodate this. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00