Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Customization
 Postcard Shopping Cart - Quick Quote Required
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

johnk
Starting Member

1 Posts

Posted - May 23 2005 :  04:10:57  Show Profile  Visit johnk's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hello,

I'm hoping a VPASP developer is interested in costing a job for me...

Below is all the info we have at this stage with regards to a cart facility for a Postcard Shop.

You do not have to worry about the website's overall design look-and-feel. The client has their own web designer who will be handling this and we will be "skinning" the site with their supplied design.

All you have to cost is building the functional aspects of the site using VP-ASP.

We will provide VPASP 5.5 on a staging area which you'll have FTP access to.

With that in mind, please provide you're best estimate (ie: number of hours and hourly rate in US dollars) for the customization described below...

We need to get a response to the client within a day or so, so please let me know ASAP if you are interested.

P.S. If you want to chat about it, contact me via Skype - go to www.skype.com/download to get this software and add johnkempen to your Contacts.

Regards,
John Kempen
e: [email protected]

Please provide an estimate for a warm prospect. I will break the customization into two emails. This is the first - Shop selling Postcards.

Phase 1: Client wants to sell customized post cards. The prospects will be able to select from an array of images on the site for the cards. They can upload their logo and add personalized text for their postcards. Specifically, client's target audience is a bowling alley seeking people to come back! Examples = www.shop2skirts.com; www.vistaprint.com; www.breezemo.com. I will use shop2skirts.com as an example

Sequence of selection will be:

1. Card Design(Note Cards) --> Image Selection (Go Girl)

2. This is the example card --> OK, but skippable (click Price to "Personalized" and "Add" to see next screen

3. Form to fill in MULTI LINE Customized Postcard and Font Selection. Prospect needs to be able to Browse and Upload a logo and select card size, location of logo (out of 3 areas of card) and quantity of purchase (drop down quantities).

4. Shop should confirm information is complete. Then upon completion of order, email order to 3rd party printer, including uploaded doc. Same email also sent to shop owner.

5. Is there a tool that can create a PDF (or other) draft of this final selection for approval? This is a bonus, not required.

Please advise best estimate.

Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00