Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 General help me questions
 HOW DO I REMOVE UNFINISHED ORDER.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

cho7536
Starting Member

36 Posts

Posted - May 16 2005 :  09:01:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
When I view order from Admin. There is sometimes order with Red line which is unfinished order. How do I make not to show unfinished order by default?

Thank you

June

keng
VP-CART New User

152 Posts

Posted - May 16 2005 :  21:26:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I believe it's somewhere that says "xkeepcancelrecords" and set it to yes or no.

Go to Top of Page

greatphoto
VP-CART Super User

USA
304 Posts

Posted - May 21 2005 :  23:15:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If you are using inventory control, then keep in mind that unfinished orders may throw off your inventory. I think the inventory gets debited even if the order is not completed. If you see the unfished order, you can at least manually go back into each product and add the inventory back in. This is a major hassle, but better than nothing. If you choose not to see the unfinished order, you may not even realize that your inventory just got hosed.

Go to Top of Page

cho7536
Starting Member

36 Posts

Posted - May 22 2005 :  12:36:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank you Nathan.

What I know is that inventory doesn't get debited for unfinished order with inventory control. But when I call each customer with unfinished order to make sure if they want order? Most times customer want to get an order which they made order unfinished. At the moment I know unfinished order with red line doesn't affect inventory. But my question is that how do I make inventory to be deducted from current stock if I want to process unfinished order? I know I can adjust inventory each item one by one. But is there any way I can do that job at once? Any idea or comments will be appreciated. Thanks. June

Go to Top of Page

keng
VP-CART New User

152 Posts

Posted - May 22 2005 :  12:43:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Cho7536,

This is a good question but I have no answer. If you do, please share them because there are some cases wherein the order is "really complete" but still appeared "orange" in my orders.

I want to mark or change it to "green" but I have no way of doing that.

Anyhow, pls. let us know the answer if in any case support emailed you. Thanks!

Go to Top of Page

Mike
Starting Member

New Zealand
27 Posts

Posted - May 24 2005 :  20:22:00  Show Profile  Visit Mike's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I could be wrong but I suspect it displays orange if the payment details are incomplete, try adding some payment details and see if it changes

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00