Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Suggestions for future release
 When''s next version coming out?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

apswater
VP-CART Super User

444 Posts

Posted - December 07 2005 :  08:33:12  Show Profile  Visit apswater's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Oh, give em a break! They are working feverishly. It will be done when they feel comfortable with it. There is going to be a lot of cool stuff.. so lets be patient folks and quit hassling the poor folks at vp-asp!

Go to Top of Page

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - December 09 2005 :  05:00:54  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
It is finally here!!

VP-ASP Version 6.00 has been released with much fanfare.

The new version is a totally new look and our new website has been released as well!

We are having a little bit of a hiccup with our help desk but this should be back up shortly.

Thank you for your patience with this and we hope you all enjoy using the new version as much as we have in building it.

Thank you
Melanie Anderson
VP-ASP Marketing
Go to Top of Page

apswater
VP-CART Super User

444 Posts

Posted - December 09 2005 :  08:21:09  Show Profile  Visit apswater's Homepage  Reply with Quote
It looks good. I like the new site too.
Go to Top of Page

Alan F
VP-CART New User

102 Posts

Posted - December 09 2005 :  09:14:28  Show Profile  Visit Alan F's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi

Well done

Site looks 100% more professional. However, upgrade download did not send an attachment and also told me to contact support on the other number I tried downloading. I did get my option pack download though.

also, I have purchased 5 copies in last 12 moths, how do I go about getting my support points

Cheers

Alan

Go to Top of Page

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - December 09 2005 :  15:37:05  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Dear Alan,

We are very excited about the new look and the fantastic new functionality.

You can see a break down of how the support points system works at:

http://www.vpasp.com/virtprog/points_explained.htm

All existing customers who have purchased in the past 12 months now have support points applied to their customer record. The addition of points has been made using a sliding scale based on when you purchased and what product you have.

You will be able to use our online help desk immediately you log in and register.

Thank you
VPASP Support
Go to Top of Page

Alan F
VP-CART New User

102 Posts

Posted - December 09 2005 :  16:42:46  Show Profile  Visit Alan F's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi

I have purchased 6 copies over the past 12 months, 3 of these wihin the last month but my points read Zero.. I am also appearing as registered.

am I missing something?

Regards

alan
Go to Top of Page

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - December 10 2005 :  00:01:20  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Rather than posting sensitive data here can you pleas go to the following page and incldue the order number you are trying to register with and the email address:

http://www.vpasp.com/sales/shopcustcontact.asp

Thank you
VPASP Support
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3
Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)