Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Offering Services
 Looking for developer for ship module
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

LT
Starting Member

2 Posts

Posted - April 17 2005 :  02:09:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm looking to purchase an existing module or contract a programmer to develop for me a better way to manage my drop ship suppliers. I see this as being an add on module that notifies the supplier via email when my site sells one of their items, then requires them to log in and tick off the order so I know that it has been shipped.

If interested, or know of an existing module please contact me.

Cheers
Luke

don
Starting Member

Canada
2 Posts

Posted - April 27 2005 :  09:21:43  Show Profile  Visit don's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

I'm looking to purchase an existing module or contract a programmer to develop for me a better way to manage my drop ship suppliers. I see this as being an add on module that notifies the supplier via email when my site sells one of their items, then requires them to log in and tick off the order so I know that it has been shipped.

If interested, or know of an existing module please contact me.

Cheers
Luke

Go to Top of Page

don
Starting Member

Canada
2 Posts

Posted - April 27 2005 :  09:23:24  Show Profile  Visit don's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I'd be interested in taking a look. You can email me don at elinx.net with the location of your web.

Don

[/quote]

Go to Top of Page

apswater
VP-CART Super User

444 Posts

Posted - April 27 2005 :  15:28:57  Show Profile  Visit apswater's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I would like similar except I need to have different freight rates based on the warehouse location of the products. We use 4 warehouses in the USA but they system is sent to only figure the freight ffom one warehouse.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00