Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Customization
 Login Force Box
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Alan F
VP-CART New User

102 Posts

Posted - April 15 2005 :  10:26:18  Show Profile  Visit Alan F's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi

I am designing a new VPASP site that is quite narrow. I have formatted most tof the tables so thet fit into the page, however, the login force box on the shop customer page insists on being to wide and left justified

I vave tries editing shop$colors.asp and shopcustomerform.asp but to no availe

anty clues where this page and the comments box on the same page are edited would be greatly appreciated

Thanks in advance

Alan
www.design365.co.uk

devshb

United Kingdom
1904 Posts

Posted - April 15 2005 :  10:34:29  Show Profile  Visit devshb's Homepage  Reply with Quote
it's in the ShopLOginForm function in shopproductsubs.asp,
which in turn uses values:
TableDefLogin
tablerow
tablecolumn
Tablecolumnend

I think your problem is probably that it uses columns on the same line for all the fields, whereas you'll probably want them to spill-over onto different rows, in which case you'd need to customised shoploginform to do row-breaks after each field.

If printed on the same row, they won't physically spill onto a different line when the display is narrower than the total length of the fields/labels.

The shipping form has a similar problem, but that can be solved via a config option which puts it under (rather than next-to) the invoice-address form.

Simon Barnaby
Developer
[email protected]
www.BigYellowZone.com
Web Design, Online Marketing and VPASP addons

Edited by - devshb on April 15 2005 10:36:23
Go to Top of Page

Alan F
VP-CART New User

102 Posts

Posted - April 15 2005 :  13:18:48  Show Profile  Visit Alan F's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Simon

Good advice as usual

have located the file but unsure what you mean to correct it

Alan

Go to Top of Page

devshb

United Kingdom
1904 Posts

Posted - April 15 2005 :  13:44:25  Show Profile  Visit devshb's Homepage  Reply with Quote
you'd need to add:

Response.Write Tablerow
and
Response.write "</tr>"

around some of the columns to force new rows

It'd probably fit best if you only have 2 columns in each row, the first column holding the label and the second column holding the field

Simon Barnaby
Developer
[email protected]
www.BigYellowZone.com
Web Design, Online Marketing and VPASP addons
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)