Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Problems and bugs
 Unauthorized Administrator Accessing One Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

kendiala
VP-CART New User

57 Posts

Posted - April 04 2005 :  15:47:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
In administration, whenever I click on Languages in the configuration section, it sends me to an Unauthorized Administrator error page. I'm not logged out, because I can just back up and go to any other page.

TIA for any ideas as to what the problem might be.

apswater
VP-CART Super User

444 Posts

Posted - April 04 2005 :  17:02:11  Show Profile  Visit apswater's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

In administration, whenever I click on Languages in the configuration section, it sends me to an Unauthorized Administrator error page. I'm not logged out, because I can just back up and go to any other page.

TIA for any ideas as to what the problem might be.

Make sure that link isnt trying to change the directory. you have to log in the same directory that you acess the admin modules. It cant even be a sub directory. Just hold the mouse over the link and look for where it is sending you.

Edited by - apswater on April 04 2005 17:03:38
Go to Top of Page

kendiala
VP-CART New User

57 Posts

Posted - April 06 2005 :  10:56:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks for your reply, but that's not the problem.

Go to Top of Page

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - April 06 2005 :  15:44:03  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Please ensure your userid has access to the languages table set in the User Control section of the admin.

Thank you.
VPASP Support

Go to Top of Page

kendiala
VP-CART New User

57 Posts

Posted - April 07 2005 :  15:56:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks. I tried that, but I'm still getting the error. I even closed my browser and opened it again, in case those old configuration was in my session, and tried again today after completely shutting down my computer. Still getting the unauthorized administrator error.

Go to Top of Page

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - April 08 2005 :  20:09:31  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Please contact http://www.vpasp.com/sales/shopcustcontact.asp with the folliwng information:

Order Number from when VPASP Purchased:
Email address used when purchasing VPASP:

FTP Host:
FTP Username:
FTP Password:

Site url:

Admin url:
Admin username:
Admin password:
Admin password2 (if used):

Thank you.
VPASP Support