Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 General help me questions
 Some customization questions
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

bookseller
Starting Member

24 Posts

Posted - April 03 2005 :  18:44:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello to all,

I am currently terminating my first vp-asp cart and I am looking for a way to modify a few last settings. It is very difficult to get a quote for these customized codes from the vp-asp support so I will try to get some help from other asp gurus before... giving up and letting the cart just as it is...
1). We are selling unique items and every quantity fields were successfully removed from the cart and calculations. The cart is using addtocartnodb.asp and works fine. However, the "save cart" option makes a customer able to restore his cart when the original cart is still active and therefore the same items appear twice and are counted twice two. I am just looking for a way to empty the cart before restoring the saved cart.
2). I read some posts about the gift certificates here on this forum, and like some of them I am surprised that the actual certificate number would not be sent ONLY after payment completion. This makes the treatment of those off-line payments gift certificate orders uncomfortable. Any improvement here ?
3). If anybody would know how to add a fixed percentage to the item price, along with the postage making this fee not visible for the actual customer, I'd be happy to learn....
4). Final point, it would be also very mice if there would be one way to check one gift certificate's balance.

Many thanks in advance. The vp-asp support team was indeed very efficient for some of my questions, but some other remained lost without response. These guys seem somewhat overwhelmed with the amount of requests they get every day.

Julien

jsbeads
Starting Member

USA
39 Posts

Posted - June 09 2005 :  08:03:06  Show Profile  Visit jsbeads's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Did you ever get an answer to these questions?

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00