Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Problems and bugs
 order has been processed
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

atari
Starting Member

30 Posts

Posted - February 10 2005 :  16:10:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ok the site has been up and running for over a year, 1 out of every 50 orders or so has this problem. There is no connectino between OS or browsers used at the time of the error. I can not re-create this error (although I've spent hours trying). None of hte VPASP staff can figure it out, so I'm wondering if anyone else has this problem

Everything works fine, they add items, fill out customer information, click on accept on the final screen before going to the CC screen. Instead of getting to the credit card screen, it gives them "your order has alreaddy been processed".
We then have to phone the person and get there CC info and manually add it to the DB.

This seems like a problem with session variables being dropped to me, although all customers assure me that they went directly from one screen to the next, not allowing the comp to sit long enough to cause a drop. I've let my computer sit for more then 30 min, and it still works. I can't figure this one out, let's see if anyone else can.

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - February 11 2005 :  06:14:11  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
It may be worth asking your customer what the exact url is they are viewing before and after they get the error message. If they are coming in from a different url it can cause this issue when they get to the check out SSL page.

Thank you,
VPASP Support

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00