Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Electronic Gateways
 Linkpoint Integration Outside Cart
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

maduko
VP-CART New User

52 Posts

Posted - January 20 2005 :  06:46:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am using Linkpoint Connect for transactions that don't go through the VP-ASP shopping cart. It's working fine with the VP-ASP gateway.

For event registrations I have built a form, a thank you and a fail page using ASP. It's working fine as far as submitting the information to Linkpoint and it's sending us back to the correct page. But it doesn't seem to be sending back the form data.

I am trying to retrieve all of my original form fields and the status of the transaction (which the Linkpoint documentation clearly claims it does). I have tried using request.form() and request.querystring() and just request() but nothing seems to work.

Does anyone have any experience using this Linkpoint forms system?

maduko
VP-CART New User

52 Posts

Posted - January 20 2005 :  08:57:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I figured it out.

Turns out you have to tick the box "Page is CGI" in your LinkPoint Connect settings. Guess they don't mean that literally.

Also discovered that you want to leave the Success and Fail URLs blank in the settings also if you plan to use the shopping cart and other forms through this system. You specify these URLs in each form- so you would need to edit the lpgateway.asp file to go to the VP-ASP accept and decline pages. Just FYI.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00