Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Customization
 back orders, balances, part shipping
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

calumog
Starting Member

7 Posts

Posted - November 30 2004 :  09:06:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've been through the forums but I can't find any info on how to handle this. How can you mark some items on an order as processed/shipped and not others in those case where not all items are in stock but the customer still requires part of the order to be shipped? Table oitems has a checkbox to delete items, I would really like checkboxes to mark items as pending or fulfilled. I suppose this means adding fields to the database. I can't believe others have not had to face this problem where there are multiple items on an order but not everything can be shipped first time. Is this a major mod?
Any tips gratefully received.

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - November 30 2004 :  12:26:06  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
In The Shop Configuration set

xpending=Yes
You can control the type of pending actions also through ther configuration. In Display orders you can search and display by pending status.

You cann add tracking messages to the current state of the order both for yourself and the customer using our order tracking facility

Howard Kadetz
VP-ASP

Go to Top of Page

calumog
Starting Member

7 Posts

Posted - December 01 2004 :  03:52:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I know but pending only applies to the entire order. I really want to be able to show which items have shipped on an order and which are still to be fulfilled

Go to Top of Page

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - December 01 2004 :  04:22:51  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
You can edit the oitems (order items) and add a comment to the description that shows what has been ordered.

OR

Add a new field to the oitems table that shows your status and change shopformatorder.asp that shows the status only to the merchant

Howard Kadetz
VP-ASP

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00