Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 VP-ASP 6.50 Features and Facilities
 Discounts Not Working..
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Piercebody
Starting Member

14 Posts

Posted - November 26 2004 :  02:13:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dear All,

I am a new webie for VPASP and recently purchase the VPASP and Ecartstudio.com template. I refer you guys to go for Ecartstudio.com template if you want a professional look templates.

I am not clear with the discount options of VPASP. Can any of you let me know the besic setup for the quantity based setup.
I have playing with quantity discount table and set the option for the products and nothing seems to be working...

Can any of you please let me know the besic steps in sequence..

Thanks a lot for your supports.

Thanks & Regards,
Matt.

greatphoto
VP-CART Super User

USA
304 Posts

Posted - December 23 2004 :  14:11:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Matt-

Are you still having trouble with this? If you list specifically what type of discount you want to do, I can help you set it up. Support is also likely to give you quick solid answers on this if you drop them a note with specifics of what you are trying to do.

Section 31 of the Developer's Guide V5.5 covers this topic.

Nathan

Go to Top of Page

Piercebody
Starting Member

14 Posts

Posted - November 17 2005 :  00:52:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi,
I have big problem with VPASP and hope one of the expert here can help me out. I have applied the quantity discounts and everything looks ok.But let me explain the bug scenario as follows.

First I add product A with Option A1 let say QTY 50 I got the QTY discount properly.
Then again I add Product A with Option A1 and the QTY (50) is consider separately for the this items and it gives only discount for 50 items.

But I expect as both these items are same I expect the cart shoud have QTY 100 and it should eb considered as a separate item. This is the normal shopping cart adding procedure.

Why VPASP treating as two different items eventhough both the items are with the same CODE and Same options..

Can one of you please clear me how to get rid of this problem

Awating for your suggestions..

Thanks & Regards,
Matt.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00