Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Customization
 Bottom Buttons and Extended Desc.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

dano
Starting Member

USA
4 Posts

Posted - September 07 2004 :  09:44:23  Show Profile  Visit dano's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have this minor problem with the Order Selected Products and the Reset buttons on the bottom of the products page move out of the table size and move to the left of the page. I have set the tables to fit my page in Shop$colors.asp

http://www.hawksflight.com/ecomm/shopdisplayproducts.asp?id=2&cat=Travel+Packages

then on the extended description does the same thing the tabels are ok but the bottom text moves to the left.

can anyone point me to the correct line in the shop$colors.asp or any other configuration that can fix this?

Other than this problem I have correctly configured the site to be functional.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Dan Urbeck

devshb

United Kingdom
1904 Posts

Posted - September 07 2004 :  15:46:10  Show Profile  Visit devshb's Homepage  Reply with Quote
You've got "stayonpage" set to yes by the look of it, and we found this problem too as there's a small bug in the vpasp code; here's the fix:

spurious </form> tag when using stayonpage:

http://bigyellowzone.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=26

I'm not 100% sure if this is what's causing your error though; you might just have incorrect td/tr/table tags in your template or in your header/trailer files for your various panels.

Some of the generated code is doing this:

</table>
<!-- Start: Main display-->
<tr>
<td align=center>

(ie it looks like there should be a </td></tr> after the </table> for the higher-level table, or that there should be a <table> after the </table> for a new table at the same level; hard to judge exactly as the tables are very nested and not indented)

Simon Barnaby
Developer
[email protected]
www.BigYellowZone.com
Web Design, Online Marketing and VPASP addons

Edited by - devshb on September 07 2004 16:01:22

Edited by - devshb on September 07 2004 16:02:30
Go to Top of Page

dano
Starting Member

USA
4 Posts

Posted - September 25 2004 :  09:15:57  Show Profile  Visit dano's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have turned off stayonpage, I also tried the suggestion in the documentation on putting the <center> tage in my shoppage_header.htm file. I'm not the best website designer and I am having problems with this. I can't stand having the site configured and have such a small problem with centering buttons be the only obsticle in my way.

I am at the point I WILL pay someone to help with this. anyone?

I can send files, or give ftp access to my site. whatever it takes to get it done.

Thanks a million
Dan Urbeck

Go to Top of Page

Alan F
VP-CART New User

102 Posts

Posted - September 25 2004 :  09:34:16  Show Profile  Visit Alan F's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi

Please send me the FTP across to [email protected]

I will have a look

No fix No Fee

Alan
www.design365.co.uk

Go to Top of Page

dano
Starting Member

USA
4 Posts

Posted - September 29 2004 :  10:47:14  Show Profile  Visit dano's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I just wanted to say thanks to Alan at Design365.co.uk for the great work he did on solving my problems with my website. Prompt service and prompt resolution of all my problems! I'm glad to have access to this support forum where guys like Alan step up and help us newbies with problems that arise when setting up a store front.

also wanted to say thanks to devshb for the reply post on my problems.

VP-ASP is an awsome package to use and I would suggest it to anyone from the novice to the expert. If I can create a site like www.hawksflight.com with no html experience and little help from others anyone just starting out can do the same.

Very happy customer
Dan Urbeck

Edited by - dano on September 29 2004 10:49:00
Go to Top of Page

Alan F
VP-CART New User

102 Posts

Posted - October 02 2004 :  03:28:27  Show Profile  Visit Alan F's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thanks Dan

Nice to be appreciated ;-)

Alan
www.design365.co.uk

PS Well done on your site design

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)