Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 General help me questions
 Add Multiple Products at One Time
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

raphael
Starting Member

10 Posts

Posted - August 26 2004 :  09:53:21  Show Profile  Visit raphael's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi, I have extensively customized (www.chesshouse.com) in VPASP 5.0

I'm wondering if anyone knows the parameters that would allow me to post a form with multiple checkboxes representing multiple products so that a customer could check muliple boxes on a page and they would all be added to the cart

i.e. what value should be passed to which page to do this?

Thanks!!

Raphael

Alan F
VP-CART New User

102 Posts

Posted - August 27 2004 :  05:45:13  Show Profile  Visit Alan F's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi

Just set xproductselect to yes

Alan F
http://www.design365.co.uk

Go to Top of Page

raphael
Starting Member

10 Posts

Posted - August 27 2004 :  11:32:07  Show Profile  Visit raphael's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Well, that does it! But I'm going to use that on a custom page... that's the deal.

Thanks!

Go to Top of Page

devshb

United Kingdom
1904 Posts

Posted - August 27 2004 :  12:53:56  Show Profile  Visit devshb's Homepage  Reply with Quote
if you do what alan says (at least as a temporary measure), you can query some of your products using the tick-box, and thereby get the vpasp/generated code for the form fields/values for such a page, then you can save that html page, then switch that option off again, then use your saved html page as the basis for your customised page.

Simon Barnaby
Developer
[email protected]
www.BigYellowZone.com
Web Design, Online Marketing and VPASP addons
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)