Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Credit card fraud and hackers
 Attempted Hacks
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

devshb

United Kingdom
1904 Posts

Posted - February 20 2008 :  17:39:32  Show Profile  Visit devshb's Homepage  Reply with Quote
looks like the link for our freebie check tool has disappeared from this topic, so here it is:

VP-ASP (V4.5/V5/V5.5/V6/V6.5) SQL Injection Hack Finder:
http://www.bigyellowzone.com/shopexd.asp?id=146

Simon Barnaby
Developer
[email protected]
www.BigYellowZone.com
Web Design, Online Marketing and VPASP addons
Go to Top of Page

dwight
VP-CART New User

USA
143 Posts

Posted - February 22 2008 :  06:35:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Used the freebie from Bigyellowzone last night and it worked beautifully especially for someone with no computer skills such as my self.

Don't know how to use the Scrubber from VPASP that is suppose to be used with the Hack finder from BigYellow.

I must have overlooked some directions or a readme file.
Can someone point me in the right direction.

thanks
Dwight
Its ironic entering the captcha code "fear" when visiting a forum about fraud and hackers.
Go to Top of Page

devshb

United Kingdom
1904 Posts

Posted - February 22 2008 :  06:41:54  Show Profile  Visit devshb's Homepage  Reply with Quote
glad you like the checker; we released a new version of it yesterday (V05) which caters for column names and table names that are reserved words or which have special characters in them (ie custom-created columns with reserved/weird names)

so, if anyone out there downloaded it a while ago and got an error because of custom-created columns with reserved/weird names and then gave-up on it, upgrade to the new version and it should then work across the board.

I haven't used the vpasp scrubber yet, so can't offer any advice on that front I'm afraid (we use our own scripts to clean hacked data, because they're based on our check script and so we know how it all works)

Simon Barnaby
Developer
[email protected]
www.BigYellowZone.com
Web Design, Online Marketing and VPASP addons

Edited by - devshb on February 22 2008 06:44:04
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3
Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly