Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 General help me questions
 Order Tracking
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

bmw000
VP-CART New User

137 Posts

Posted - June 02 2004 :  15:56:11  Show Profile  Visit bmw000's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I am using the order tracking feature of vpasp. When I send the customer an e-mail via the tracking module, how can i send a copy of the e-mail to myself?

Thanks In Advance,
Brian Weber

Cam
VP-CART Super User

Australia
361 Posts

Posted - June 11 2004 :  04:17:04  Show Profile  Visit Cam's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Snipped from the YourVirtualStore forum:

Open shoptrackinorder.asp and locate the shopTrackingEmailToCustomer sub around line 95.

Near the bottom of that sub you will find the following:

ExecuteMail mailtype,My_from,my_fromaddress,my_to,my_toaddress,my_subjec t,body,emailformat,attachments, acount
ShopWriteheader getlang("LangMailMailing") & my_to & " " & my_toaddress

Add below that the following:

ExecuteMail mailtype,My_from,my_fromaddress,getconfig("xemailname"),getconfig("xemail"),my_subject,body,emailformat,attachments, acount
ShopWriteheader getlang("LangMailMailing") & getconfig("xemailname") & " " & getconfig("xemail")

Save and test.

Hope this helps,
Cam

Cam Flanigan
YourVirtualStore Sales
e-mail:
http://www.vpasp.com/sales/shopcustcontact.asp
web: http://www.yourvirtualstore.net

Build you own YourVirtualStore!!!
www.yourvirtualstore.net

Edited by - cam on June 11 2004 04:18:02
Go to Top of Page

bmw000
VP-CART New User

137 Posts

Posted - June 19 2004 :  15:47:16  Show Profile  Visit bmw000's Homepage  Reply with Quote
That worked. Thanks!!

I got one more question about this.

When I am sending the tracking message to the customer, the name/from is always going to be BMW Solutions, LLC.

Can I have it auto populate the name/from field to BMW Solutions, LLC for when I send the tracking message to the customer, but then when the customer sends me a tracking message they will have to type thier name, or can I make it so it auto populates the customers name in the name/from field?

Thanks,
Brian Weber

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00