Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 General help me questions
 Payment Gateways
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Corey Bryant
Starting Member

USA
4 Posts

Posted - May 21 2004 :  10:46:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sorry if I post in the incorrect forum but I think this wuld be the best one :) I downloaded three payment gateways - Paypal IPN XML, Linkpoint V6 COM, and Linkpoint COM. Now I am not certain what the difference is between V6 because one, I never received it. And what happens if my client also uses the Payflwo gateway because of limits? Does he have to get another license? Thanks!

Corey

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - May 21 2004 :  14:22:20  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
We are happy to supply additional gateways on request.

Linkpoint updated their DLL and their specifications. The V6 version is the current DLL and specs. The other is their previous version.

Howard Kadetz
VP-ASP

Go to Top of Page

Corey Bryant
Starting Member

USA
4 Posts

Posted - May 23 2004 :  22:08:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks. I received this error for LinkPoint:
Server object error 'ASP 0177 : 800401f3'

Server.CreateObject Failed

/cart/lpapishoppayment.asp, line 109

800401f3

but I never received my gateway information for LinkPoint Basic 6.0 . And can the user be able to choose Paypal instead of CC? And can the merchant change the gateway in the middle each month to use Verisign? Since I downloaded the Paypal PDN (not even sure if that is the correct one), and LinkPoint 5.4 & 6.0 (which I did not receive 6.0) - does the merchant need to get another license for the Verisign or can I contact someone to get the above? Thanks

Corey

Corey
Go to Top of Page

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - May 23 2004 :  23:33:44  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Please contact support directly with questions like this at www.vpasp.com/virtprog/helpdesk

The message you are getting means that the Linkpoint DLL is not installed. You really hvae to talk to your web host to see if they have the Linkpoint DLL installed and which one is it.

Verisign has two modes. Payflowpro and Payflowlink. Payflow Pro again is a DLL based interface that requires the DLL to be installed by your web host. Payflow link is a forms based gateway and does not need any special software to be installed

Howard Kadetz
VP-ASP

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00