Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Comments about VP-ASP
 Quality Of Support
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

The-Jersey-Devil
Starting Member

USA
1 Posts

Posted - May 06 2004 :  19:11:34  Show Profile  Visit The-Jersey-Devil's Homepage  Reply with Quote
In my 20 + years of computer network engineering and related job functions I have never seen a company so dedicated to customer support.

I run a company that designs, builds and installs ISP's and end user e-commerce servers. Primarily these companies run Miva VM and Miva Merchant software (they're decision not ours) a very exspensive and from my experiance poorly supported product. We decided after seeing our customers making a small fortune in e-sales to dive in ourselves. so we decided to try vpasp a product we bought many years ago for ourselvs but never really used due to the lack time to devote to it. We liked the features so much that we tried to buy all releases to support the company even though we never instituted it. Well the time came we wanted our own small e-fortune so we went ahead and got the new v5 and got to work.

Well I can't say enough, as with all things there are always small issues. But to get a call from Austrailia unsolicited when we needed help was nothing short of a miricle. VPASP had no idea who we were or what we do for a living so they had no reason to go out of there way to help us. I can't say enough. I can only say that in the end with any product it's support that counts. Funny thing is I was on the phone when they called and I told the person I was on phone with (one of our engineers) that the e-store place was on the phone from Austrailia and I had to hang, his response was "yea right if you want to hang on me just say so.." :-) I highly recomend VPASP

Scott Milne
Systems Engineer
APV Electronics

Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00