Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Customization
 tmp_product.htm formating
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

imulus
Starting Member

19 Posts

Posted - April 29 2004 :  19:23:35  Show Profile  Visit imulus's Homepage  Reply with Quote
WHY when I try to edit this page, just moving <p align="right"><font face="arial" size="4" color="black"><b>[cname]</b></font></p>

to <p align="left">

Completely screw up the formating of the actual display of the product, even after I move it back to <p align="right">?

By screw up, I mean instead of the quantity, order, desc and image appearing together the page is reformated so that I read the Header Nav, Order Quantity, Order Button, Footer THEN image, desc

Any ideas? This is VERY distrubing that such a minor formating change can toss the entire formating off.

Thanks
George

GTM
VP-CART New User

USA
122 Posts

Posted - April 29 2004 :  20:41:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This could be a number of things including the html editor you are using could be adding extra code. In order to help resolve this we would need to see a link or the code.

Greg

Go to Top of Page

imulus
Starting Member

19 Posts

Posted - April 29 2004 :  23:06:56  Show Profile  Visit imulus's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Yep, even with all code re-writing off and auto-complete off, Dreamweaver wants to re-write code. Just dropping back to BBEdit did the trick.

Thanks

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00