Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Customization
 Customer Based Pricing
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

JimFleming
Starting Member

Canada
10 Posts

Posted - April 09 2004 :  13:57:46  Show Profile  Visit JimFleming's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I hope someone can help!

I am a novice at this, and need some help. I am using the Customer based pricing format for my store. I understand how to change my products template to show and display customer based prices, but how do you display dual price for this?

Any suggestions?

I did receive a response from support regarding this. Now I need to ask if anyone has modified the code to allow dual pricing when setting up the shop us the Customer Based Pricing. For those that have never used this, it works like this. A retail customer comes into the shop and see's pricing in dual currency. However, a wholesale customer comes into the store, logs in with their user id, the main store currency changes to their discounted rate. However, in my templates, there is only one Special formatting code [Dualprice cprice] to allow dual currency, so when viewing prices under the wholesale login, the dual currency rate still shows the retail converted rate. I would like to know how to add a script or something so the wholesale rate changes also.

Thanks,

Jim

Edited by - JimFleming on April 09 2004 16:44:18

Edited by - JimFleming on April 09 2004 17:00:50
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00