Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 General help me questions
 Increasing Cell Size
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

ProductivePC
VP-CART New User

USA
199 Posts

Posted - March 29 2004 :  00:58:57  Show Profile  Visit ProductivePC's Homepage  Reply with Quote

Hello everyone. I am trying to accomplish something very simple and I am definitely missing something. Nothing I have tried seems to be working.

The following question pertains to the following settings on a windows operating system.

Internet Explorer 6.0
Resolution 800x600

For my questions you will need to see what I am talking about. Please go here: World Famous Gift Baskets

You will notice the link names over the right are on two rows
I want to move the purple shading out to the left 2% and move the white space in to the left 2% in order to compensate.

This should allow the link names to be on 1 line. Can someone point me in the correct direction? Thank You.

Wayne
www.WorldFamousGiftBaskets.net

kbochert
Starting Member

USA
6 Posts

Posted - March 29 2004 :  21:43:24  Show Profile  Visit kbochert's Homepage  Reply with Quote
In the source for that page I see several instances of "<td width="24%" bgcolor="#660099" ..." which is drawing that purple bar for 24% of the screen width (as a column in a table).

If you change it, a few other table columns that must match it will be off.

One I notice is "<td width="77%" valign="top" background="images/2tabcornerbkbtm.gif" ..." which draws the rounded corners in the right place.

I think:-)
Karl Bochert

Go to Top of Page

ProductivePC
VP-CART New User

USA
199 Posts

Posted - April 01 2004 :  00:54:31  Show Profile  Visit ProductivePC's Homepage  Reply with Quote

Yes, I ahve tried to change this within the templates only to screw it up even more. I am extremely familiar with HTML but there has got to be somewhere in the ASP pages that I am missing and I was hoping someone would know.

Wayne
www.WorldFamousGiftBaskets.net
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00