Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 General help me questions
 passing shipping info to verisign fields?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Polar
Starting Member

USA
4 Posts

Posted - March 24 2004 :  11:52:04  Show Profile  Visit Polar's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi
How do I pass the shipping information from VP-ASP to the Verisign form? The regular address information passes fine, but the shipping information does not.

I'm sure I'm missing something obvious...

Thanks!
Polar

ProductivePC
VP-CART New User

USA
199 Posts

Posted - March 29 2004 :  01:10:05  Show Profile  Visit ProductivePC's Homepage  Reply with Quote

This may or may not be of help. We use Authorizenet and since Verisign and Authoriznet merged your administrative interface may be the same as ours. We had to turn that option on in our Authorizenet Administrative Interface. If that does not work or you do not have a control for it you may want to call Verisign in order to find out the specific code that you need to place on your website in order for this to happen.

Hope it helps.

Wayne
www.WorldFamousGiftBaskets.net
Go to Top of Page

Polar
Starting Member

USA
4 Posts

Posted - April 12 2004 :  13:41:14  Show Profile  Visit Polar's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi,
Thanks for your reply. There does not seemt to be a function like you mentioned in the Verisign manager. All it lets you do is force an entry requirement into the shipping fields, but did nothing to import that data from VP-ASP.

I ended up editing the gateway page code supplied for Verisign by VP-ASP to add the following lines, which fills in the shipping fields. Just insert these lines at line 73, just past the existing code for the importing of the customer info.

DoField "ADDRESSTOSHIP",ORDERS("oshipaddress")
DoField "CITYTOSHIP",ORDERS("oshiptown")
DoField "COUNTRYTOSHIP",ORDERS("oshipcountry")
DoField "STATETOSHIP",ORDERS("oshipstate")
DoField "ZIPTOSHIP",ORDERS("oshipzip")
DoField "NAMETOSHIP",ORDERS("oshipname")

Thanks again,
Debbie
www.testresource.com

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00