Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Customization
 Alignment Problems
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

JTumbo
Starting Member

5 Posts

Posted - March 05 2004 :  20:07:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey Guys/Gals. Im having a little problem formatting the product pages the exact way that I want them. I'm hoping someone can help. Take a look at this link:

http://www.tiaramed.com/asp%5Fshop/shopdisplayproducts.asp?id=25&cat=Fisher+%26+Paykel

I need to center this on the header. I have tried setting up tables in the header file and the trailer which I could not get to work. I can get the products to become left justified by editing the shop?colors.asp file, but I need them to be centered on the header. I figured that a left justified table the same width as the header file could work if I centered the product display in that table, but no matter what I do I can't seem to get it to work. If anyone has any input that may help it would be greatly appreciated. Am I looking over the file that I should be editing? Thanks again for the help.

John

ProductivePC
VP-CART New User

USA
199 Posts

Posted - March 06 2004 :  02:10:07  Show Profile  Visit ProductivePC's Homepage  Reply with Quote

First: If I understand you correctly you can go into your tmp_productformat.htm and take care of all of your needs. If that doesn't suit your needs you can go into shopdisplayproducts and use a

response.write("<p align='center'>")
more asp code here
response.write("</p>")

It looks as if you already have this done. It would greatly be appreciated if you would come back and let us know this by either adding a post or editing the post your have placed.

Hope it helps.

Wayne
www.WorldFamousGiftBaskets.net
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00