Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Comments about VP-ASP
 Singing praises
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

alan-bookman
Starting Member

3 Posts

Posted - March 04 2004 :  12:03:39  Show Profile  Visit alan-bookman's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I would like to tell everyone, especially a new customer that may be looking to integrate VP-ASP as their shopping cart solution, VP-ASP is a company that goes above and beyond the call of duty when it comes to customer support. They are curtious and professional and respond quicker than any company I have ever delt with. VP-ASP customer support finds solutions to problems when the problems were not theirs to start with. I would like to especially thank Howard Kadetz for his efforts.

I would also like to thank and recommend a forum member Siraj for the excellent work he has done on the backend of my site. Siraj is a consumat professional and does everything he can to make sure the job is done right.

The Ecart studio template makes the site look clean and professional and at the price is a bargain.

I am in no way affiliated with VP-ASP or Siraj, but I will gladly share details of their true professionalism with anyone who asks.

Thanks Again
Alan Hood
www.bookjobber.com
[email protected]

Edited by - alan-bookman on March 04 2004 12:06:38

siraj
VP-CART New User

USA
194 Posts

Posted - March 04 2004 :  22:58:45  Show Profile  Visit siraj's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Alan,
Thanks for the post and I am gald you like the work. I should say thanks for our team Simon and Hafeel for helping me out to get the projects done on time.
Your porject was a little complex in nature as we have to download files from different servers and passing the parameters upon the sucessful payment and ActiveX dll component encryption. Even with limited information provided by your vendor, we were sucessfully integrated with the vendor's kit or addon to VP-ASP. The trouble and concern was security of the download but we went as far as we can go.
If there is anything we can do, please let us know.
Thanks and Good luck.
SIRAJ.

[email protected]
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00