Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 General help me questions
 Product Format
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Alan F
VP-CART New User

102 Posts

Posted - March 03 2004 :  09:18:14  Show Profile  Visit Alan F's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi

I have a problem with the tmp_product.htm page. I have many of the titles such as product name (Cname) set to font size 4 which looks fine until I run the site for real. The problem thenis everything reverts back to font size one.

I have played with the shop.css, changed the page header and other tweaks but still no size 4 headings

Any clues

Thanks in advance

Alan

smartjaws
Starting Member

9 Posts

Posted - March 03 2004 :  09:26:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Interesting !!
Probably your browser settings. Open the source of your page and check too. Would like to see it on the web to find out the problem though.

Go to Top of Page

jonmadrid
VP-CART New User

USA
192 Posts

Posted - March 03 2004 :  09:52:30  Show Profile  Visit jonmadrid's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Alan,

Sounds to me like you either A) have the font size defined somewhere that you have overlooked wether in the page or in a CSS file, or B) as, smartjaws mentioned, have an issue with your browser.

If you can't figure it out, post a link or something up here and we can look at it an try to help you get to the bottom of it.

All the best,

Jon Madrid
--------------------
Madrid Communications
Web Design, Development, and Hosting
www.madridcom.com
Go to Top of Page

Alan F
VP-CART New User

102 Posts

Posted - March 03 2004 :  13:53:48  Show Profile  Visit Alan F's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Smartjaws and Jon

The problem was in the shop.css file but all fixed now thanks

Thanks again

Alan

Go to Top of Page

Alan F
VP-CART New User

102 Posts

Posted - March 03 2004 :  13:55:15  Show Profile  Visit Alan F's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Smartjaws and Jon

The problem was in the shop.css file but all fixed now thanks

Thanks again

Alan

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00