Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Customization
 Fedex Look-up table
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Brad
Starting Member

6 Posts

Posted - March 03 2004 :  00:47:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'd like to know if anyone else has experienced this problem I've had with FedEx Database Look-up. It appears to work well looking up rates based on the zone table except for zone 8 (West Coast), or any zip that starts with a "9"

I modified the database slightly to fit my business needs. I only need FedEx ground. That's enough work updating the rates and the zone table manually. So I removed the other shipping methods leaving just the "ground." My originating zip code is "06106." I can get rates for most of the Contiguos 48 states except for Western States or zip codes that begin with a "9". I have gone over my zone table to make sure that no data was left out. Still, when I request a ground rate to an address in California, 92657, I do not get the requested rate. What I do get is a select option that does not allow for any selection. When I request the rates through FedEx web site, I get the correct rates. If I include the "Express 2nd day" in my ship methods table, I am able to get rates for the "Express 2nd day" but not for the "ground". Unfortunately, I cannot use "Express 2nd day" in my business because the cost will be prohibitive for my customers. So I have not bothered to update the rates. I would greatly appreciate any suggestions on how to solve this problem.

Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00