Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Customization
 automating the processing feature in the admin??
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

ProductivePC
VP-CART New User

USA
199 Posts

Posted - March 02 2004 :  23:28:19  Show Profile  Visit ProductivePC's Homepage  Reply with Quote

In the administrative control panel of VPASP 4.50 we have to manually process each order. This means that I have to log into the the administrative part of the website and check to see if any orders have been placed. Now once I see that there are 100 new orders I have to confirm that these orders actually were approved by authorizenet. I do this by clicking on a link to a new webpage and scrolling down to the bottom of the page to see if the text box for authorizenet says processed. If it has been processed I make my way to the previous page and click the mark processed box for that order and then click the process order link. I have to repeat these steps for every item that is sold. If the order is not processed by authorizenet I still have to do all of the steps except for mark it as processed.

How can I automate this process.... Please tell me that someone knows how. Many Pre-Appreciated thanks.

Wayne
www.WorldFamousGiftBaskets.net

Edited by - ProductivePC on March 02 2004 23:28:57

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - March 03 2004 :  02:02:58  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Edit shopa_displayorders.asp

Locate this line
fieldnames(5)="ocountry"
change to
fieldnames(5)="ocardtype"

Change this
HeadNames(5)="Payment Type"

Now the payment will be in the main shopa_displayorders.asp listing

Howard Kadetz
VP-ASP

Go to Top of Page

ProductivePC
VP-CART New User

USA
199 Posts

Posted - March 04 2004 :  19:10:34  Show Profile  Visit ProductivePC's Homepage  Reply with Quote

I see what this does howard and it is good however; this was not exactly what I had in mind.

What I am trying to accomplish is when
oprocessed = true
then the order will automatically be marked as processed.

else
then the order will not be marked as processed
Thanks in advance.

Wayne
www.WorldFamousGiftBaskets.net

Edited by - ProductivePC on March 04 2004 19:11:28
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000