Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Add-ons for VP-ASP
 Quick Books Add-ons
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

FatCat
Starting Member

USA
2 Posts

Posted - February 22 2004 :  22:43:27  Show Profile  Visit FatCat's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Does anybody have a recommendation as to which Quick Books add-on is better, the ouresolutions or the estrategy product?
Thanks,
Javier

ouresolutions
Starting Member

Australia
45 Posts

Posted - February 22 2004 :  23:06:29  Show Profile  Visit ouresolutions's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Javier,
We provide a free trial download from our web site. It is a fully functional version, just restricted to 14 days use, so I encourage you to download it and make sure it meets your requirements.

Thanks

Graeme
Our eSolutions

-------------------------
Our eSolutions
www.ouresolutions.com.au
Go to Top of Page

FatCat
Starting Member

USA
2 Posts

Posted - February 23 2004 :  13:35:02  Show Profile  Visit FatCat's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Graeme,

Besides the very important fact that you replied to my post, I was more impressed with your free trial download, and the general quality of your site than your competitor's. My main question about your product is that I'm a web developer, and want the product for my client, not me - however, I want to test out the functionality on my own computer before installing it on his.

I saw on your site that whoever bought the product would be regarded as the license holder - what I would like to do is buy the product, but have my client be the license holder - would this be a problem?

Thanks,

Javier

Go to Top of Page

ouresolutions
Starting Member

Australia
45 Posts

Posted - February 23 2004 :  22:23:53  Show Profile  Visit ouresolutions's Homepage  Reply with Quote
We have continued this discussion outside of the forum.

For other VPASP/YourVirtualStore users and developers, regarding the issue in question, our VPASP-QuickBooks addon can be installed on a development PC and the licence can then be transferred to the client's "live" computer at your leisure. The process is quite straightforward and full details as to how it is achieved are included in the trial download from our web site. The free demo for the addon, Integrator, is fully functional and requires no editing of any currently used ASP code in your store, and full details as to setup are also provided in the download from our web site.

If the above additional information does not answer any questions or concerns you may have, please email us direct at [email protected].

Thanks

Graeme

-------------------------
Our eSolutions
www.ouresolutions.com.au

Edited by - ouresolutions on March 19 2004 12:58:21

Edited by - ouresolutions on March 19 2004 13:01:12
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: