Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 General help me questions
 Multiple Package Charges
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Len351
Starting Member

USA
2 Posts

Posted - January 15 2004 :  22:03:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I wanted to know if VP can pull shipping rates from UPS and FedEx. Also, I'm currently shopping for a new shopping cart system. A big concern, and buying factor for me, is whether or not the cart can take into consideration multiple packages. Some of my customers order more than one product. These products have to be shipped separately which calls for more than one box. It seems that every where I go to find a shopping cart system they don't offer a "ship separate" tag to place into the HTML. As most of you know, more boxes requires higher shipping. On another hand, if it dumps all the shipping weights into one box it makes the shipping charges extremely high. I just want a shopping cart system that can handle this. Does VP offer this? If so, I'm sold on it. Someone help!! Thanks.

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - January 16 2004 :  02:12:39  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Using some of our gateways such as UPS realtime, you can specify that each package should be handled individually and shipping charges should be calculated separately. Or you can specify nundle all these products into one box up to a weightx and then create another box.

You can also specify individual shipping addresses for which shipping is calculated separately per item.

Our Fedex interface comes as a database lookup. If you wish real time Fedex, we offer an Interface to intershipper.com

VP-ASP Support

Go to Top of Page

Len351
Starting Member

USA
2 Posts

Posted - January 16 2004 :  10:07:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Which software package offers these features? What should I sign up for?

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00