Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Credit card fraud and hackers
 hi kids, do you like violence?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Capella
Starting Member

Spain
1 Posts

Posted - December 30 2003 :  14:03:01  Show Profile  Visit Capella's Homepage  Reply with Quote
let me explain you something you all. You are only bugs.
As an official from vpasp says something like "there is no black holes on our program" ..that`s right. You don`t belive me kiddo? u know why? let me exaplain you. If you do not know a thing about IT and you had a problem .. ALLWAYS is the fall of the program`s company. that is wrong! .. If I make a program and for install or unistall i put a "security way" to install/unistall with a formule of mine with 2x000f of matrix concept about relativity of math from Hoffmais and I explain to you in a FAQ all these things you will can`t do anything kiddo .. you have all in your face .. but you can`t do anything .. just because you can`t think .. you don`t understand the system ... you don`t ****ing know how/what is the tree of / and you want to install a program. That`s why allways program`s company make the install shield easy for monkys like you all .. "we press ENTER and I have a great program installed in my computer! WOW! in mine! WOW! .. installed by ME! BY ME! WOW! .. I`m ****ing good .. tonight I can`t sleep! Tomorrow all my family will know that I install a program! a big one! .. but I will won`t tell them that i press only enter" ... but if you will need to unistall the program and you need to thinkg about the concept of matrix of math from Hoffmais ? .. well .. I have an answer for that too: "Is fall of the company`s program". No little bug .. is your fall because you don`t understand english so good .. or if you do .. you can think about the / system.

... so .. go and read how to use a program before you buy/use. if you will listen to me, I will don`t see any customers in future here on this forum ..

from today I will be here around every day trying to help around.

.. youngguy .. I have a gift for you little kiss my ass. If I see you disturb here around again just for fun .. I move you back to yahoomsg chat. don`t disturb me with any kind of ****.

[email protected]

Capella.

siraj
VP-CART New User

USA
194 Posts

Posted - December 30 2003 :  21:09:51  Show Profile  Visit siraj's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I dont understand wheather you are trying to help vpasp users or pissing them off. Like you said here, I dont understand most of the things in yours post!!
Good Luck.

Edited by - siraj on December 30 2003 21:11:26
Go to Top of Page

MachoGato
Starting Member

1 Posts

Posted - December 30 2003 :  21:14:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What?

Did anyone else understand the original post?

Go to Top of Page

advancedasia
Starting Member

34 Posts

Posted - December 30 2003 :  23:55:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This is the biggest load of INCOMPREHENSIBLE WAFFLE I have ever seen.

Does ANYONE understand what he's on about ??

Go to Top of Page

billsingh
VP-CART New User

56 Posts

Posted - December 31 2003 :  14:48:22  Show Profile  Visit billsingh's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I know why we can't understand Mr. Capella's post, because he wrote in Math instead of english. What country are you from Mr. Capella ?

Thanks
Bill Singh
[email protected]
Go to Top of Page

GTM
VP-CART New User

USA
122 Posts

Posted - December 31 2003 :  19:01:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm going to need an encryption key for this post.

Go to Top of Page

YoungGuY
Starting Member

USA
12 Posts

Posted - January 08 2004 :  02:41:49  Show Profile  Visit YoungGuY's Homepage  Reply with Quote
hahhahaa ! I've found it ! Hey all the fu.cking cows ! khhakakha come on come on ! Fu.ck your As.sholes

BLuEMan JoKeR
Go to Top of Page

YoungGuY
Starting Member

USA
12 Posts

Posted - January 08 2004 :  02:47:59  Show Profile  Visit YoungGuY's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Come on and catch me in the prison all men ! kakhhakhaha !You're all the fuc.king fool dogs. Dun't know where's is my real country, my real place i lived ! How can't you tell the FBI ? All fools ! khakhhkakh

BLuEMan JoKeR
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00