Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Customization
 coupon for free shipping ?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

JeffBekeris
Starting Member

USA
9 Posts

Posted - September 24 2008 :  16:27:50  Show Profile  Visit JeffBekeris's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Is there a way in VP-ASP 6.5 to do this? I tried putting the code in and noticed that the configuration file is different from when this was first explained a few years back.
Go to Top of Page

riprod
VP-CART New User

USA
85 Posts

Posted - July 28 2009 :  15:46:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I need to do exactly this. I need to have a coupon which allows for free shipping (as well as a percentage off the price of the product).

Jon was brilliant to outline how to do it, but I agree with the above post. 6.5 is different and I dont see how to edit the config for this field, or how to edit the asp file correctly.

Surely someone has figured this out? How/where do I create this new field? And how do I edit the asp file?

This seems like such a basic feature, I am shocked VPASP doesnt offer this standard.
Go to Top of Page

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - July 28 2009 :  16:28:24  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
We try to make VPASP the most comprehensive solution possible but cannot unfortunately cover everything.

If you need a feature that is not present in VPASP we offer a reasonably priced development service plus there are a number of developers also who frequent the forum helping out who may be able to assist.

If you need this feature please feel free to get in touch through our helpdesk and our guys will be happy to provide an obligation free quote.

Thanks
Cam

VPASP Support
Go to Top of Page

riprod
VP-CART New User

USA
85 Posts

Posted - July 29 2009 :  09:42:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Cam,

I have submitted a ticket (yesterday) but havnt yet had a reply. Would you mind confirming you received it for me.
Go to Top of Page

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - July 29 2009 :  09:45:50  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi there

I cannot actually locate a ticket asking about coupons.

Can you please try re-submitting.

Sorry about that. Not sure what has happened there.

Thanks

Cam
VPASP Support
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2
Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)