Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Add-ons for VP-ASP
 Points Loyalty System
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - October 14 2003 :  21:41:12  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
We are now testing a new points loyalty system add-on for VP-ASP. It will allow your customers to accumulate points on each purchase and then use these points at a later time.

More details can be found at www.vpasp.com/virtprog/vpasprewards.htm

We welcome any feedback or suggestions.

Howard Kadetz
VP-ASP

spinbeats
Starting Member

10 Posts

Posted - December 18 2003 :  18:26:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I really like the points system when my site is launch i think it will attract many customers. I am the only one in my business area that has this feature.

I have only one little suggestion for improvement. The points should be added to the customers profile automatically after the sale is processed (by the merchant manually in vpasp), so we don't have to do it manually. I know it does it at the time of check out but not all my items are in stock so at the end of the sale, when i can only ship the customer 2 out of 3 items, they get credited for points equal to 3 items.

Go to Top of Page

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - December 18 2003 :  22:27:53  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The points systems does automatically add points to customer. But it is also designed to prevent hackers from exploiting the system.

Howard Kadetz
VP-ASP

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00