Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Credit card fraud and hackers
 credit card doesn''t work for encryption
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

kl
Starting Member

1 Posts

Posted - September 11 2003 :  15:11:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi,
I recently set the encryption to Yes so all the credit cards will be encrypted. But since then the credit card validation always comes back with an error "Invalid Credit Card" because I'm using Verisign's pay flow pro and it doesn't recognize the encrypted CC#. What can I do to resolve this? I still want to encrypt the cc. Thanks.

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - September 12 2003 :  03:27:48  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
send your problem to support with your release of VP-ASP and a copy of pfpshoppayment.asp and we will assist

Howard Kadetz
VP-ASP

Go to Top of Page

advancedasia
Starting Member

34 Posts

Posted - September 12 2003 :  21:33:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
All members should be mindful about WHO is posting in the credit card / security section of the forum.

There is always the potential for hackers to use this forum to gain an "insight" into VP-ASP security for the purpose of finding weaknesses they can exploit, or to find out about vulnerable sites.

Be mindful of NEW members who have chosen THIS section of the forum (dealing with credit cards / security) to make their "first post ever".

While 99% will, of course, be legitimate customers, it's the other 1% that everyone needs to keep in mind when disclosing information.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00