Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Credit card fraud and hackers
 Site Hack
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

YoungGuY
Starting Member

USA
12 Posts

Posted - December 23 2003 :  20:40:55  Show Profile  Visit YoungGuY's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Cum on and track me down ! hehehe Merry Xmas to everybody ! Wish you're all have a very happy Xmas !

BLuEMan JoKeR
Go to Top of Page

YoungGuY
Starting Member

USA
12 Posts

Posted - January 05 2004 :  03:16:28  Show Profile  Visit YoungGuY's Homepage  Reply with Quote
All you su.ck ! Why didn't all you fu.ck.ing dogs answer huh ? FU.CK UP ! COME AND TRACK ME DOWN OK ? **** THE FOOLS

BLuEMan JoKeR
Go to Top of Page

YoungGuY
Starting Member

USA
12 Posts

Posted - January 06 2004 :  07:49:39  Show Profile  Visit YoungGuY's Homepage  Reply with Quote
FU.CK YOU ! ALL YOU THINK THAT U'VE ALREADY FIND OUT WHERE'S I LIVED HUH ! FU.CK UP ! KHAKHAHA SUCK MY COCK !

BLuEMan JoKeR
Go to Top of Page

xnagyg
Starting Member

1 Posts

Posted - January 08 2004 :  07:14:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi

I am not a hacker, but I have already found 2 vuln. in VPASP, they were corrected soon, but if I want I can find other ones. (SQL Inj. security fix is very good, so it is not too easy anymore). I am lazy, and my site is safe (as far as I know:).

My suggestions are:
- follow VPASP security rules
- update your VPASP cart with new files (One of my vuln. is not public yet, but VPASP updated the programcode) Unfortunatelly if you customised your code, not too easy track changes.
- remove your site from the VPASP Customers Site ASAP!!!! (Do not help hackers to find your site, if a new vuln. is found!) Do not place link to VPASP on your site, try to replace filenames.
- Try to use MS SQL server and use different sql logins for different tasks (shop/admin). Deny all admin table to update,delete,insert. (Best against for SQL Injection). Protect SQL Server with Firewalls.
- Do not ever store CC numbers!
- Remove unused asp files.
- Check VPASP site and security sites (http://www.securitytracker.com) regularly.

I hope I helped.

xnagyg
Go to Top of Page

Mark Priest
VP-CART Expert

United Kingdom
580 Posts

Posted - January 16 2004 :  23:31:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
89 SIMS RD
WINDER
GA
US

Regards,

Mark

Edited by - Mark Priest on January 16 2004 23:33:07
Go to Top of Page

Mark Priest
VP-CART Expert

United Kingdom
580 Posts

Posted - January 16 2004 :  23:40:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
YoungGuy, or should i call you Robbye????

Regards,

Mark

Edited by - Mark Priest on January 16 2004 23:40:28
Go to Top of Page

YoungGuY
Starting Member

USA
12 Posts

Posted - February 03 2004 :  17:09:55  Show Profile  Visit YoungGuY's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hello again fools ! khakhhaka ! you're always stupid with the kiddy's brain and is your brain full filled of shiet ? huh ? hahhaha ! Robbye ! ok you're already know my name and I bet you know my address too ! right ? So come in plzz I'm very please to serve you Sir ! hahahah ! I'm waiting for you Mark Priest

Are you a GOD ? Or a DOG ? hahahhaha !

BLuEMan JoKeR

Edited by - youngguy on February 03 2004 17:27:05
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2
Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)