Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Add-ons for VP-ASP
 Dedicated Servers
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

danrickard
Starting Member

1 Posts

Posted - August 04 2003 :  10:58:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I use VPASP and thought this would be of interest to those looking for server space.

I use a company called Server Beach for a dedicated Windows Machine.

I pay 99 bucks a month for a 1ghz windows 2000 machine that has a 60gb drive. They just increased the allowable bandwidth to 900gb a month. I can remotely reboot any time I need to. I can install just about anything I need including Dll’s.

I have had no downtime in the seven month I have been on including the three months I did beta for them. I ahve cranked the bandwidth all the way up in some downloads and it stayed above 700k (about 4.5 T1's)

They are a top notch company that get back to you quick.

The nice thing is it is your server and you can do what you need to do when ever you want. You can put as many domains as you want but are limited to one IP address.

All machines come set up and they give you a password for the remote desktop. They have a number of additional control panel software for management available.

They also have more powerful servers in win2000 or win2003. They also have Linux machines for about the same price.

If you are interested go here https://www.serverbeach.com and shop around. If you go with a dedicated server I would appreciate using my referral number.

For each referral I get a 100 dollar credit toward my account. The customer also gets a 100 dollars but must stay on for 90 days for either of us to receive the credit. There is no contract other than month to month renewals.

The code is B84JARKR48

I hope this helps some that are looking for this. It has made a tremendous difference to me in development especially if I have to reboot or install something.

Thanks
Dan Rickard - Chicago

Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00