Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 General help me questions
 Format Shopping Cart Text
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Jhuffaker
Starting Member

1 Posts

Posted - July 25 2003 :  14:06:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I want to format the text that is displayed within the different shopping cart cells generated by the "shopaddtocart.asp" file. For example, under the description column the product name will be bold and the rest of the description will be normal text. Anyone know where this formatting might occur? The line break tag used to separate the product name from the description seems to magically appear and I can't find where from. Finding the source of this break may provide a clue.

epseja
VP-CART New User

USA
61 Posts

Posted - December 08 2004 :  23:03:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've been poring over the shopcartformat.asp page for hours and hours and it seems that all of the cart info (per item) is thrown into an array, stuck together into one lump, then dumped into the cart table. I can't for the life of me figure out at what point (or in what subroutine) the specific array fields are fused together into that single entity. THAT'S the place that we need to edit/add code. Anyone want to jump in on this one?

Go to Top of Page

Warren
Starting Member

27 Posts

Posted - April 01 2005 :  12:44:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have just been looking for the same thing. Here is where I changed the code in shopproductfeatures.asp.
I replaced
NameInCart= NameIncart & sFeature
around line 298 with
NameInCart= "<b>" & NameIncart & "</b>" & sFeature
I have also changed a few other things in this page to change the formating of the features.
Hope this helps
Warren

Edited by - warren on April 01 2005 12:45:22

Edited by - warren on April 01 2005 12:45:44

Edited by - warren on April 01 2005 12:46:37
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)