Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 General help me questions
 iphone Iog Out
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Dick
Starting Member

USA
26 Posts

Posted - May 27 2019 :  17:00:06  Show Profile  Visit Dick's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Can the log out icon and pop out box be moved to the left side after the VPCart logo. When using my iphone can''t reach the icon on the right side.

Alex123
VP-CART Super User

USA
223 Posts

Posted - May 27 2019 :  17:20:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
From what i have seen the icons should be visible. I wonder what is your version of the cart or the website address.

Alex
Go to Top of Page

Dick
Starting Member

USA
26 Posts

Posted - May 27 2019 :  20:31:13  Show Profile  Visit Dick's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I am on version V9. log out work find on PC just to far to the left on my phone.
Go to Top of Page

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - May 27 2019 :  20:50:52  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Dick,

We have tried in our V9 test site, the log out icon is showing ok:
https://www.screencast.com/t/hgogzDN63Hr5

Would you please provide us with screenshot of the issue you are having with it?

Thank you
VPCART ADMIN
Go to Top of Page

Dick
Starting Member

USA
26 Posts

Posted - May 28 2019 :  11:21:38  Show Profile  Visit Dick's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The log out icon is on the admin page not the customer page. I should have stated that in the beginning.

There are two views. vertical and horizontal. In one case I can see the icon but can''t click with my finger too far over to the right. On the vertical can''t see the icon at all.

https://www.nationalnscaleconvention.com/IMG_6158.PNG

https://www.nationalnscaleconvention.com/IMG_6160.PNG
Go to Top of Page

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - May 29 2019 :  04:51:20  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Dick,

Thank you for providing screenshots.

From looking at your screenshots, it seems you are seeing admin in desktop layout although you are accessing from iphone (mobile).

Please login to your admin: Advanced Settings > Software configuration, do a search for xadmin_desktopview.
Please set the config to No.

After that please try to access the admin again from your iphone and see how.

Thanks
VPCART ADMIN
Go to Top of Page

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - May 29 2019 :  05:09:14  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Dick,

Just a follow up.

Some merchants may like to keep using desktop view in their mobile devices (iphone).

If you are one of them, then we would need our dev team to check for the desktop view issue especially the top nav bar (logout button etc) in the iphone or mobile devices.

We will keep you posted for the update once we have a fix.

Thank you
VPCART ADMIN
Go to Top of Page

Dick
Starting Member

USA
26 Posts

Posted - May 29 2019 :  09:04:30  Show Profile  Visit Dick's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I run a national convention and its always been handy to look up a person''s registration on the fly without going to some books.
Thanks
Dick
nationalnscaleconvention.com
Go to Top of Page

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - May 29 2019 :  21:30:58  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Dick,

I will send an update soon once we have the fix for the issue with the desktop view in iphone.

Thank you for your patience.
VPCART ADMIN
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00