Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Announcements
 VP Cart 9 Issues?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

InkMagic
VP-CART New User

123 Posts

Posted - October 30 2018 :  18:30:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey Cam, can we have a VP Cart 9 Issues section ... just like for 8 and 7?

I''ve just installed the Version 9 Beta on one of my websites and have come across a number of minor problems which support has corrected very quickly. Coo-dose to VPASP Support which is second to none.

For example, on the One Page Checkout, when an existing customer logged in, the ''Province'' was not filled in automatically. Yeah, I''m in Canada, ehhh? This created an error when you submitted the order. Quickly corrected by support, but it would be good to know the little things that others are finding so I can see if my website has the same problem.

It would also be good to know when an updated Version 9 has become available so I can install it to continue testing. I think this would be a win-win for those who have updated to Version 9 and also for VPASP as I it would bring us together so we''re not all reporting the same problems to support.

Does this sound like a good thing, or is it premature seeing as Version 9 is still Beta?

BTW, any idea when it will be out of beta?

Thanks
Dale

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - October 30 2018 :  23:48:45  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Dale,

A great idea! On to it now.

Thanks!

Cam Flanigan
VPCart Customer Care
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)