Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 VP-Cart 8.00 Issues
 update to TLS 1.2
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

InkMagic
VP-CART New User

123 Posts

Posted - June 19 2018 :  16:21:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I''m running version 8.0.0.10. I do have 8.1.0.2 but had to go back to the older version because of checkout problems with Firefox. It wouldn''t display the error if someone didn''t check off a shipping method and/or payment method. Wouldn''t display the shopthanks page, got error page instead.

I did upload the 8.1.0.2 versions of PayPalExpress.asp and PayPalCallback.asp which do have the '' ''800 - 2016.02.03 - XML: To support TLS1.2'' coding.

the checktls12.asp still says I am not running 1.2
http://www.inkmagic.com/check_tls12.asp

The servers are running TLS 1.2 (checked with their support).

Anything else that needs to be done?
Thanks!
Dale

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - June 19 2018 :  20:38:34  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Dale,

Seems a bit weird regarding the firefox checkout issue as we have had no reports on this one.

Are you able to post a ticket in our helpdesk and include your site details and ftp so we can have a loo kfor you?

https://helpdesk.vpcart.com

Thanks

Cam Flanigan
VPCart Customer Service
Go to Top of Page

InkMagic
VP-CART New User

123 Posts

Posted - June 20 2018 :  14:15:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks Cam
I''ll have to upload 8.1.0.2 to one of my websites again. I had issues with that version right off the bat but unfortunately my year of free support was just ending.

Installed the full version (not service pak) last November but again had the problems previously mentioned and had to go back to the previous version.

I''ll contact support as you suggested because I do need to get TLS 1.2 working on my sites.

Thank you!!
Dale
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00