Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 VP-Cart 8.00 Issues
 BYZ
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

gledav
VP-CART New User

Australia
66 Posts

Posted - October 30 2017 :  00:42:32  Show Profile  Visit gledav's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Does anyone know what''s happened to BYZ? They seemed to have dropped off the radar around mid 2015. I''d like to get some software updates and purchase some other stuff but their website is not taking payments. Hope someone can help.

Thanks,

Glenn

www.wineseek.com.au
www.creativemusic.com.au

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - October 30 2017 :  19:28:40  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Glenn,

Getting a few people contacting us about Simon. Not sure where he is but if you post a ticket in our helpdesk and detail what it is you are looking for we might be able to help out.

https://helpdesk.vpcart.com

Thanks

Cam Flanigan
VPCart Customer Service
Go to Top of Page

gledav
VP-CART New User

Australia
66 Posts

Posted - November 01 2017 :  18:57:00  Show Profile  Visit gledav's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Cam,

Ok.. No worries.

Thanks and regards,

Glenn

www.wineseek.com.au
www.creativemusic.com.au
Go to Top of Page

apswater
VP-CART Super User

444 Posts

Posted - February 06 2018 :  13:53:44  Show Profile  Visit apswater's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Simon recently appeared and I was able to buy his annual pass. Of course he then disappeared and I can not access any of the files! Grr... Come on SIMON!!! At least finish my deal. I have sent a few e-mails after the purchase and got nothing back.
Go to Top of Page

devshb

United Kingdom
1904 Posts

Posted - February 06 2018 :  18:23:56  Show Profile  Visit devshb's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi,

I did reply, and have replied to the followups - the account that you tried to download from is a different one to the one that''s got the pass, which is why you can''t access the files as you''re looking from the wrong account; I''ve emailed you the info for the other account that''s got the pass/files on it; can you check your spam folder? Or let me know another email address to send to if your other one''s rejecting the spam, and then I''ll resend the login info again for the other account.

Simon Barnaby
Developer
[email protected]
www.BigYellowZone.com
www.BigYellowKey.com
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/bigyellowzone
Web Design, Online Marketing and VPCart addons
Go to Top of Page

devshb

United Kingdom
1904 Posts

Posted - February 06 2018 :  18:31:26  Show Profile  Visit devshb's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I replied on 31st-jan, and 20th jan, the emails I sent didn''t seem to get bounced back, but it looks like you''re not getting them for some reason, or they''re going in your spam folder; they were sent from [email protected], so I''m not sure what happened because the ones before those ones seemed to find their way through to you fine.

I''ve sent another reply just now, but I''ve sent it from my byk email instead of my byz email, just in case that was what was making it go down some kind of spam filter.

Can you let me know if you receive the latest email? If you still aren''t getting them, then we can try some other way of passing the relevant info over.

Simon Barnaby
Developer
[email protected]
www.BigYellowZone.com
www.BigYellowKey.com

Edited by - devshb on February 06 2018 18:50:19
Go to Top of Page

apswater
VP-CART Super User

444 Posts

Posted - February 08 2018 :  13:07:05  Show Profile  Visit apswater's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Ok, I did hear back from Simon! Thank buddy.
Go to Top of Page

apswater
VP-CART Super User

444 Posts

Posted - February 08 2018 :  13:24:32  Show Profile  Visit apswater's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Simon, cant log on with what you sent me, please check your e-mail.
Go to Top of Page

devshb

United Kingdom
1904 Posts

Posted - February 10 2018 :  16:18:08  Show Profile  Visit devshb's Homepage  Reply with Quote
(the relevant info has been sent/received, so this is now sorted out)

Simon Barnaby
Developer
[email protected]
www.BigYellowZone.com
www.BigYellowKey.com
Go to Top of Page

faolie
VP-CART New User

98 Posts

Posted - April 06 2018 :  10:13:26  Show Profile  Visit faolie's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hey Simon, glad to see you''re still around! Been trying to contact you/byk support for a licencing issue we''ve got with our v7 site. Can you check your email. You''ll see the problem at donaldsons.scot/default.asp. BYZ038 problem
Go to Top of Page

devshb

United Kingdom
1904 Posts

Posted - April 06 2018 :  13:07:52  Show Profile  Visit devshb's Homepage  Reply with Quote
hi,

ok, I just got the email this morning, I''ll take a look and I''ll email you back with an updated key.

Simon Barnaby
Developer
[email protected]
www.BigYellowZone.com
www.BigYellowKey.com
Go to Top of Page

faolie
VP-CART New User

98 Posts

Posted - April 06 2018 :  14:21:16  Show Profile  Visit faolie's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Great Simon, thanks. Not quite sure how it was working before but if you can fix with an updated key that''s great
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00