Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 VP-Cart 8.00 Issues
 Problems Testing Coupons
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

FCS-Webmaster
VP-CART New User

Canada
120 Posts

Posted - July 13 2017 :  17:36:03  Show Profile  Visit FCS-Webmaster's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have been testing coupons today. The fist coupon I tested a coupon applied perfectly. My second attempt at testing a coupon worth more then the order broke my success streak and I haven''t got one to apply correctly since.

I have three computers at my desk and can''t seem to get the coupons to apply through any of them. I''ve tried both Chrome and Firefox.

I''ve copied the previously successful one as well as created a new coupon and neither of these options seems to be working.

Anyone else had a similar problem or can offer me any tips?

serjtankian
VP-CART Super User

Armenia
378 Posts

Posted - July 13 2017 :  19:56:19  Show Profile  Visit serjtankian's Homepage  Reply with Quote
can you post here your coupon settings? a screenshot maybe

*peace - serj*
Go to Top of Page

apswater
VP-CART Super User

444 Posts

Posted - July 13 2017 :  23:30:42  Show Profile  Visit apswater's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Have you deleted them back to the point of the good one?
Go to Top of Page

FCS-Webmaster
VP-CART New User

Canada
120 Posts

Posted - July 14 2017 :  17:34:51  Show Profile  Visit FCS-Webmaster's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I just tried what apswater suggested and just edited my previous coupon and it appears to be working. That and instead of having 0''s in couponcategories, couponproducts, and couponusedcount I left those fields blank.

This validates what my one college instructor told us ... there is a difference between zero and null.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00