Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 General help me questions
 shipper option question
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

1stpita
Starting Member

17 Posts

Posted - May 31 2017 :  11:58:28  Show Profile  Visit 1stpita's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I see I can set up a shipper for my supplier of the products in my store. So if anyone has ever set this option up in their own shop I was curious if I do set this option up does it do the following -

**When set up does it email the supplier an email just like what I receive from my shop when I receive an order.

**When the supplier logs in are they able to process the items ordered in other words they would need to be able to see my customer''s payment information.

I ask this as right now I am having to wait over 30 minutes to get my orders processed with this supplier which is a huge hassle right now.

I would also like to know if you set this option up in your own shop were there any problems you may have run across while setting it up and after set up so I know what to expect.

Thank you!

Cheri

serjtankian
VP-CART Super User

Armenia
378 Posts

Posted - May 31 2017 :  14:25:03  Show Profile  Visit serjtankian's Homepage  Reply with Quote
if you want the supplier to get an order notification email, then you will need to activate xmailtosuppliers from admin panel.

for processing order, it depends on you, if you give your supplier permission to the orders table, then he can process. you can manage from admin user management

*peace - serj*
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00