Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 VP-Cart 8.00 Issues
 Loading on Mobile
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

DocuFire
Starting Member

4 Posts

Posted - May 12 2017 :  14:36:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have setup the base VPASP 8.1010 without code changes and in testing, the pages load okay using the browser mobile emulator but when loading the page on an actual mobile browser (Samsung S6 Android v.7) the site loads immediately but the loading page progress bar will continue to grind for about 1.5 minutes before the page completes loading and during that time the menu is unavailable. The site is new.docufire.com. Thanks Mike

danielrichardson
VP-CART Super User

Australia
276 Posts

Posted - May 15 2017 :  13:14:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We can compare with latest version http://demo800.vpasp.com/ and seems there is no issue with mobile browser.
Go to Top of Page

serjtankian
VP-CART Super User

Armenia
378 Posts

Posted - May 15 2017 :  14:36:48  Show Profile  Visit serjtankian's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have tried with my safari in my iPhone, your site loaded around 10 secs. However, the speed seems not fast in my opinion.

is there any modification/customization with the css or js?

*peace - serj*
Go to Top of Page

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - May 16 2017 :  21:47:59  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Mike,

Just to make sure everything is up to date I suggest downloading the latest release from our site whether it be the service pac or the full upgrade and trying with this.

I tested on my mobile and couldn''t replicate either but there are a few bugs fixed in the newest release so will not hurt to update.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Cam Flanigan
VPCart Customer Service
Go to Top of Page

DocuFire
Starting Member

4 Posts

Posted - May 24 2017 :  15:20:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
There were no changes to the css or js. I installed the 8.10.12 patch and same issue. Also the demo800.vpasp.com is exhibiting the same issues. Galaxy S6 with Android OS 6.x and now just recently 7.0. On another Android device it works okay. The pages load reasonably fast but the menu on the top left with the three bars is not activating.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00