Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 VP-Cart 8.00 Issues
 Paypal buttons other than checkout page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

apswater
VP-CART Super User

444 Posts

Posted - May 08 2017 :  12:42:04  Show Profile  Visit apswater's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Has anyone got a way to turn off the paypal and paypal credit buttons off except when on the checkout page? Now if you click it off the minicart I think they can checkout without freight and such.

Edited by - apswater on May 08 2017 12:42:30

serjtankian
VP-CART Super User

Armenia
378 Posts

Posted - May 18 2017 :  15:19:09  Show Profile  Visit serjtankian's Homepage  Reply with Quote
i think paypal will only displayed on the checkout page, unless you activate the paypal express checkout. however, your customer will returned back to store after logged in to paypal to calculate the freight cost.

*peace - serj*
Go to Top of Page

apswater
VP-CART Super User

444 Posts

Posted - May 22 2017 :  14:54:09  Show Profile  Visit apswater's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I want paypal express but it shouldn''t be an option until all the sales tax and freight are added. Right now if you turn it on, it appears on all pages. I just have not found where is does that quite yet. Any hints would be appreciated. I want it only on the checkout page.
Go to Top of Page

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - May 22 2017 :  20:37:40  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi there,

PayPal Express is designed to show on the shopaddtocart.asp page.

The shipping and taxes are added for PayPal Express just before final check out.

For the check out on shopcheckout.asp this uses PayPal Pro.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Cam Flanigan
VPCart Customer Service
Go to Top of Page

apswater
VP-CART Super User

444 Posts

Posted - June 07 2017 :  18:23:10  Show Profile  Visit apswater's Homepage  Reply with Quote
It would be better of the paypal and paypal credit buttons only appeared on the shopcheckout page. It seems confusing since it is on all the pages with the minicart. Paypal Credit does not appear on onepage checkout.
Go to Top of Page

apswater
VP-CART Super User

444 Posts

Posted - June 07 2017 :  18:24:26  Show Profile  Visit apswater's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Cam, can you turn on the subscribe to all topics on Snitz?

Edited by - apswater on June 07 2017 18:24:49
Go to Top of Page

serjtankian
VP-CART Super User

Armenia
378 Posts

Posted - June 12 2017 :  16:12:27  Show Profile  Visit serjtankian's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by apswater

It would be better of the paypal and paypal credit buttons only appeared on the shopcheckout page. It seems confusing since it is on all the pages with the minicart. Paypal Credit does not appear on onepage checkout.

i think the current paypal express checkout placement is fine in my opinion.

*peace - serj*
Go to Top of Page

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - June 16 2017 :  01:46:05  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Mitch,

I am not actually sure how to do that. Can''t you subscribe to a category?

Thanks

Cam Flanigan
VPCart Customer Service
Go to Top of Page

apswater
VP-CART Super User

444 Posts

Posted - June 16 2017 :  08:50:48  Show Profile  Visit apswater's Homepage  Reply with Quote
No I cant, you can only subscribe to an individual topic. I used to run snitz and I thought there was a switch for allowing subscriptions on a grander scale. I want to subscribe to both 8.0 forums but can''t. You have to keep coming back to look if there are any new topics.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00